What is it?
We work with your subject matter experts to determine the objectives, and design a course that maximizes the transfer of learning from training to the job. Training can be developed to be delivered in the classroom, online, or a combination in a blended learning format.
We manage the instructional design component of the project by guiding the team through the process and providing direction to gather the information and content.
We develop a lesson plan to structure the program, design the exercises, convert the raw information to content, create the course materials (visual slides, participant and instructor manuals), write the assessment, and provide an evaluation plan.
We also program online courses which can be hosted on your learning management system.
- Law and Strategic Communications components of recruit training.
- Introduction to Trauma and Sexual Assault Investigations online module for police officers in Alberta.
- Domestic violence supervisor course.
- Compliance tools, ethics, code of conduct and legal studies training for Occupational Health and Safety Officers.
- 8 module online program for First Nations and Municipal Police Commission and Committee members.
- Update content and design for Praetorian Digital (Police One).
- Pursuit Policy module functionality upgrades for Envisage.
- Investigative Skills Education Program – a 3 tier blended learning format investigation program provided to police officers in Alberta, Canada utilizing a blended delivery.
- Converted the legal component of recruit training from the classroom to a blended format.